... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Izakaya Ju *.

Izakaya Ju -  I come here quite often and I still love this place! :) 
They've renovated the restaurant by expanding it (kicked out the ramen place haha). It was a good choice because the customers are piling up.


NEBA NEBA
(Chopped Natto, Okura and Yam on Salmon Sashimi)
This is so delicious! I'm a big fan of natto beans. It's either you love it or hate it because of it's acquired taste. It's a mushy dish, yummy.


NANKOTSU - SOFT BONED CHICKEN
Crunchy cartilage, chicken. 


ANKIMO 
(Steamed Monkfish Liver with Ponzu Sauce)
After my omakase experience at YASU, Monkfish Liver became my new favourite! Tastes like buttery foie gras (on the fishy side :P).


GINDARA DAIKON
(Black Cod with Daikon soup broth)
This dish is soupy based and is more on the sweet side of taste buds. 

Yakitori:


MOMO
(Chicken Leg)
NEGIMA 
(Chicken Leg & Leek)
I usually get this with salt rather than teriyaki - salt has a lighter taste than teriyaki.


TEBA GYOZA (MY FAVOURITE!)
(Deep Fried Chicken Stuffed Pork Dumpling)
You must try this! This is one of my favourite items on the menu :) 
Plus, it comes with my beloved Okra.


OKRA
It's healthy & delicious.



$$  Japanese
3160 Steeles Avenue E
Markham, ON L3R 4G9

0 comments:

Post a Comment