... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 20 September 2016

QQ Thai Ice Cream *.

Yaass! I like QQ Thai Ice Cream

Interior-wise, the food photographer in me is saying I hate the green wallpapers all around the shop because it made all my pictures have a green tint D: 
Dislikeee :(



Came here on a weekend with my friend after dinner (around 9-ish). Usually at thai ice cream places, the line up is usually crazy. But at QQ Thai Ice Cream, it wasn't that bad of a line up. We waited a max of 10 mins to get our ice cream.




In the making.. They make each ice cream roll one by one, you can see the whole process!
This is why it takes forever if the line up is long.. each thai ice cream roll probably takes around 5-10 mins to chop into shape.



I'd recommend the:


* MANGO TANGO (4/5)

It was topped with fresh mangos and a cookie. They also drenched this with condensed milk (MY FAV LOL). I was basically sold when I knew condensed milk was part of this. The ice cream had a milky mango flavour to it, very delicious! I'd come back for more :)



3278 Midland Avenue
Toronto, ON M1V

0 comments:

Post a Comment