... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Byblos *.

😻 Birthday Post! ðŸ˜»
I have a couple more of my birthday posts coming! :D #decemberbaby!



My boyfriend brought me to Byblos for my birthday celebration! #petersurprise
It was so funny because Pai was around the area too and P kept trying to troll me and pushing me to open Pai's doors. I won't fall for this troll THAT easily!! Muaha! Thx PBB for organizing~



We loved our experience at Byblos and decided to revisit :) Service was excellent. Our server had great recommendations for popular items on the menu and was very friendly. The atmosphere is candlelit and dim, good for dates!




ORGANIC HOUSE LABNEH (5/5)
(Fennel + Honey + Olive Oil + Barbari Bread)

Tasted like a very yummy humus haha! It's soo delicious! The bread was covered with different types of sesame seeds so eating the bread itself was already very tasty. Adding the labneh was a plus! Loved it!


*I completely forgot to take a picture of this dish - too hangry!!! Here's a picture of the menu to make up for it haha*

EGGPLANT KIBBEH (4/5)
(Zucchini Flower + Baharat + Chickpea Batter + House Yogurt)

I was super excited to try this crispy eggplant again but I realized they cooked it differently from how they did before. I'd prefer the crispy eggplant than this way of cooking. Both are still good.




WAGYU LAHMEH PIDE (5/5)
(House Turkish Paste + Fior De Latte + Toum + Basil Cress)

How can flat bread taste so good?! I'd order this again and again. The wagyu paste was delicious and the bread itself was very chewy. This dish wasn't dry at all because a lot of cheese was drenched on top of the bread. The smell makes you even more hungry.




GRILLED WHOLE BRANZINO (5/5)
(Chermoula + Saffron Toum + Watercress)

We came back for more of this!! I told my friends to order this dish at Byblos and all their reactions were like.."Fish..?!" Yes! Fish! They make it so good! The fish meat is drenched with flavour and the best part of this is.. It's boneless!


DESSERTS:




LOUKOUMADES (5/5)
(Attiki Honey + Walnut Praline + Burnt Honey Ice Cream + Halva)

Tasted like chewy donuts dipped with honey glaze. It tastes really really good - especially the burnt honey ice cream! I suggest eating each of these little bits separately first. Each one has its own flavour. Once mixed together, it creates another type of texture!





PIZZELLE (3/5)
(Baklava Ice Cream + Salted Caramel + Cous Cous Praline)

The Baklava ice cream was amazinggg! The cous cous praline on top of the cookie was also delicious. The only thing lacking was the cookie itself. It was kind of soggy.
& awww! I was surprised when the dessert came with "Happy Birthday" on it. I actually forgot the surprise dinner was for my birthday for a sec (LOL) and when people came out to sing to me, I was still "hmm?" ?_?


😻 As part of the December celebrations, P won a modeling competition..!! Before we think about them VS models.. It's DATA modeling!! Bwahaha congrats b! 



😻 A snap of me attending a gala award ceremony


5.0 star rating

11 Duncan Street
Toronto, ON M5V 3M2

0 comments:

Post a Comment