... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 1 October 2018

Toronto Oktoberfest *.

😻 Happy October 1st! ðŸ˜»


Photo of Toronto Oktoberfest - Toronto, ON, Canada. * PRETZELS & ERDINGER BEERS

I didn't expect the amount of people that attended Toronto Oktoberfest this year! 

P and I got tickets to the VIP section, which was located at the left corner of the venue. The plus side of getting the VIP tickets is that there are nicer washrooms to use rather than Porta Potties haha! It also covers for 2 pint tickets.

General Admission covers only the entrance fee - beers & foods are additional charge. I actually think the GA seating area is more comfortable because there's more wind that blows into the area. The VIP area was more squishy (I'm surprised at the amount of people that bought VIP tickets!!). 

Highlights:
* Erdinger beers - I'm not a big fan of beers, but this was not dry and bitter - which I liked!
* Pretzels - A very addicting pairing with the beers

Overall, an interesting experience with lots of singing & dancing involved!


955 Lake Shore Boulevard W
Toronto, ON M6K 3B9

3.0 star rating

1 comments:

Lone Facet said...

They were so accommodating and I was truly impressed. It is such a comfortable environment. For a buffet, it was delicious food. Alcoholic beverages were also great. Overall, this event venue Atlanta is great, and my favorite venue in the city.

Post a Comment