... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 5 January 2015

Beatrix*.

Christmas getaway with my bf in Chicago! 
Started off our trip with breakfast at Beatrix located conveniently near our hotel :)

Had breakfast & a quick lunch snack here.
Very home-y ambiance.



SHAKSHOUKA 3/5
Bf ordered this, one of the healthier choices to start off the day. It was yummy - especially the pouched eggs, but when I compared it to what I ordered (below), I liked mine a lot better :)


A WONDERFUL EGG WHITE OMELET 4/5
The name definitely suits the egg white omelet.. It was so soft & fluffy!! SO GOOD! I'm a big fan of avocados and they've added plenty to my meal :) Would definitely order this again.

SIDES 

CHICKEN SAUSAGE 3/5



LUNCH - SNACK



AHI TUNA CRUDO, seven flavour chili 3/5
So much avocado was mixed with the tuna - very fresh. Paired this with sparkling wine & mango, pineapple nectar. Great for a quick bite!


Beatrix

Near North Side
519 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654
United States

0 comments:

Post a Comment