... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 23 March 2015

Richmond Station *.

I gave Richmond Station 4/5 stars before, but I'm updating my review to 5/5 stars :D


DRINKS (great selection for wine list!)
White Wine 2010 CHARDONNAY & Beer


HALIBUT CAKES (5/5)
These were delicious! The sauce that came with it was amazing too. 


CHARCUTERIE (4/5)
The meats that were part of the meat board set were towards the lighter end of taste buds - very delicious. Especially when you dip the meat with the mustard sauce!


BEEF DUO (4.5/5)
Omg loved the sauce, was it the Hollandaise sauce? :D 
There were different textures of the beef that was cooked three different ways - very interesting.

DESSERTS 


DESSERT WINE (3/5) 
It's too bitter for me - first time trying this drink (forgot the name! haha) It has an orange peel in it. My boyfriend liked it though :S 


HAYDEN'S CHOCOLATE BAR (5/5)
Richmond Station has the best desserts - everything I tried so far has been 5 stars.
The crust at the bottom of the dessert was amazing. Not overly sweet. Would definitely reorder this! :)


1 Richmond Street W
Toronto, ON M5H 1W2

0 comments:

Post a Comment