... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Thursday 17 December 2015

Le Sélect Bistro *.

Came to Le Sélect Bistro for a Christmas GNO dinner. 
We loved it! Wine and dined :D 
Service was great and the food quality was good. For my friends that drove here, they complimented on the availability of parking space.

DRINKS:


MERLOT/CAB 


CONFIT DE CANARD (4/5)
(duck leg confit with crispy skin, served with veggies, potatoes au gratin)

Mm.. this was so yummy!! There's an option for one / two duck legs - I should've ordered two!! The duck leg size was not that big so if you're hungry I would suggest you order two duck legs. Moni and I grabbed snacks after dinner because we were still hungry.. but this duck confit was so delicious! I'd come back and order this again :)

$$$  French
432 Wellington Street W
Toronto, ON M5V 1E3

0 comments:

Post a Comment