... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Toronto Popcorn Company *.

Toronto Popcorn Company is definitely a must-go place for popcorn lovers! The colour scheme of the popcorns are so cute. 
I'm oooo-kayy with popcorn but I loved the wide selection of popcorn here. 
My friend introduced me to this place (and took me here!). 



There are samples available of the different types of popcorn; choose your pick prior to buying :)


My recommendations:
* Green Apple
* Watermelon
* Toffee
* Espresso Caramel


* There's also BACON flavoured popcorn for those who like bacon! 
(Although I don't really like bacon haha, I know, surprise surprise).


Hard to find parking though - better make your pick and get out fast haha.

147 Baldwin Street
Toronto, ON M5T 3K7

0 comments:

Post a Comment