... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 25 April 2016

Moji Japanese Eatery - update *.

Whaaat :( My second visit here and came with Fefe for girls talk hahaha 
I felt Moji went downhill! On the plus side, I took pretty photos of my food :]

[or maybe it's the company.. LOL KIDDING FEHO]

Service was great but unfortunately, the food quality wasn't.


ICED MARSHMELLOW CHOCOLATE (1/5)

This was pretty bad; there was a huge chunk of whipped cream that covered most of my chocolate drink. It was also too sweet, I can only taste sugary-water and no chocolate flavour. The positive part is that it looks really cute for pictures haha.. My friend, Feho, was saying how he was very glad he didn't order my drink because it screams calories, GREAT for his abs challenge bwaha


CURRY CHICKEN DON (rice) (2/5)

This dish came in room-temperature D: The chicken bits were marinated separately from the curry sauce so there were 3 different choppy flavours to this rice bowl: curry sauce with veggies without curry flavours, chicken strips, rice. Will not order this again.

I hope they improve their quality of food soon! 
The first visit I had was great, don't know what happened now :(
We had a good time chatting since the place looks so cute but that's the only positive note from that night lol D:


$$  Japanese
8362 Kennedy Road
Markham, ON L3R 9W5


0 comments:

Post a Comment