... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Lisa Marie *.

My girl friends and I were determined to have a Sunday brunch session. 




We had to wake up for an early yoga session to head here! 



*Yoga was so much funnn* lol look at us hammock-ing

We made reservations at Lisa Marie beforehand but we still had to wait 15-20 mins for our table -_-...


Service was okay.


SHAKSHUKAH (3/5)
(Eggs baked in a spicy tomato sauce with roasted peppers, eggplant, zucchini and red onions, topped with crumbled feta and served with rustic bread)

The first bite was SO GOOD! Then it went downhill because the taste gets bland from there. It's the same flavour throughout. I was getting so tired of the taste half way into my meal, same goes for Cee. We both had to snatch some food off of Karen, who ordered the LAMB SHANK AND GRITS - who ALSO had the same problem with the blandness of her meal. All in all, I would recommend a group to share these brunch items that I've mentioned to avoid blandness.


* Fried Chicken + Salad



* Fried Chicken + potato wedges

Side note: The girls who ordered the fried chicken highly recommends it!
I tried a few pieces of this too.. very juicy and yummy.

638 Queen Street W
Toronto, ON M6J 1E3

0 comments:

Post a Comment