... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 4 July 2016

Jamie’s Italian *.

I was sooo excited when Jamie's Italian opened up at Yorkdale. 
I really liked the Jamie's restaurants in the UK - now they finally have it in Toronto! 



Unfortunately, it was nothing like my experience back in England.. 


Service was excellent but the food quality wasn't good. I give this place 2.5 stars.



CRAB & AVOCADO BRUSCHETTA (3/5)
(Fresh crab, crunchy fennel, smashed avocado, yogurt & chili)

This was a good start to our meal. I liked this because they have avocado in it! Note that the portion is very small. There's only one bruschetta. 



Good job Sillay for the knife cutting skills hahaha


MEATBALL PAPPARDELLE (2/5)
(Pork & fennel meatballs in tomato sauce with pangrattato & Parmigiano Reggiano)

We didn't like this at all. The meatballs are supposed to be pork but for some reason, it tasted and smelt like lamb..? I'm okay with lamb but the smell was off from what we expected. 
The pasta wasn't hot enough, and it lacks flavour. 
We were pretty disappointed in the quality of the pasta!

So all in all, we burnt our wallets from shopping (I'm serious.. LOL) then since went to cute bakery at Yorkdale for a hot cocoa & croissant break :D 


$$  Italian
3401 Dufferin Street, Unit 20
Toronto, ON M6A 2T9

0 comments:

Post a Comment