... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Cactus Club Cafe *.

I came to Cactus Club Cafe with my friend on a busy weekday, we sat at the bar area. 
It was really packed in the restaurant.
Service was great. Our "bartender/server" checked up on us in good intervals.

Drinks:


THE BELLINI (4.5/5)
(peach schnapps, champagne, bacardi white rum and sangria)

This was recommended by my friend :D
I really liked this because it's sweet - no bitter alcohol taste (for light drinkers like me)! :D 

Appetizers:

* EDAMAME
(steamed soybeans, sea salt)

This pretty much tasted like all the other edamames I had in the past lol - nothing special!


* TRUFFLE FRIES (4/5)
(truffle, herbs, grana padano, garlic aioli)

Loved the truffle fries! I've always loved the truffle flavour and the taste is quite strong in this dish. It was a big portion, great for sharing.

Mains:


PAN ROASTED LINGCOD (4/5)
(lingcod, roasted mushrooms, brioche croutons, pearl onions, truffle butter)

Similar to the truffle fries, I ordered this because of the "truffle butter" description to this meal. The display was very pretty, the fish was served in the middle of a big pot with ingredients spread out on the side. It was very filling!! I really enjoyed the fish - it was fresh and flavourful because it soaked in a lot of the sauce.

I tried a bit of my friend's order, the Sablefish (shiitake mushrooms, asparagus, peking duck broth, fingerling potatoes). I liked it better than my dish, even though mine was already very good.. haha I'll probably order this the next time I visit :P



77 Adelaide Street W
Toronto, ON M5H 1P9

0 comments:

Post a Comment