... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Kyouka Ramen - Markham *.

Ehh what's with the low rating so far.. I liked this place! haha 

I came to Kyouka Ramen on a weeknight with my family to try out their ramen. 



Service was great. The location of the ramen place is kind of.. far off and random.. LOL
It's at the corner of a strip mall kind of plaza so there's limited parking here.




GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS (4/5)

I liked the sauce they had for the chicken wings. I think they marinated the chicken wings before grilling it because the meat inside had a lot of taste too :)




KYOUKA RAMEN (4/5)

I had the original soup broth with mild spice. I liked this because it wasn't salty. Very flavourful soup base. It was a bit oily but not to a point where I felt icky afterwards. I chose this ramen because this is supposed to be their signature ramen from the menu.



SHIO RAMEN (3.5/5)

[my mom ordered this!]




Note: 


The portion for the "donburis" are pretty small.. my dad had to order another ramen because he wasn't full off of the rice bowl itself haha so be warned! :D


$$  Ramen
8384 Woodbine Avenue
Markham, ON L3R 2N8

0 comments:

Post a Comment