... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 5 October 2016

The Alley *.

The Alley became Ev-erie's (It's me and Eva LOL) new "it" spot for bubble tea. Girl's night out!!

The times that I've been to Taiwan, I didn't notice The Alley bbt shop there.. The hype is actually Prestotea in TW, which is surprisingly not as popular here!





It's a small boutique sized bubble tea shop. It is hard to find a seat here. 
I'd recommend coming on a weeknight if you're looking for a place to sit and chat.
Since this place is situated in Markham, we bumped into everyone here.

Service was excellent - all smiles by the cashier hahaha

I'd recommend the:




* Royal No. 9 bubble tea

Love this! I came here two days in a row to grab this drink lol.. It's addicting! This bubble tea has a hint of blueberry aftertaste. It's light and refreshing. I usually get this with less sugar and less ice :)




* Garden Milk tea

It looks like a plant because it is served with chocolate deerioca and Oreo crumbles on top of the milk tea with leaves in the middle. Very cute. The taste is creamier than the usual milk teas I get at bubble tea shops, it has more of a milky texture.



$  Taiwanese
505 Highway 7
Markham, ON L3T 7T1

0 comments:

Post a Comment