... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Saturday 6 May 2017

Akasaka Japanese Restaurant *.

I'll rate Akasaka Japanese Restaurant 3.5/5 stars. 
I came here as a group of 4 for the teppanyaki dinner. Teppanyaki is when you're seated around a cooking table and a chef cooks your meal for you. 

I think service was good in general except for that one woman on the phone when I was trying to book a table. She said (rudely) the place was too full to accommodate our group but when I called again and a man picked up, he gave us a table right away.. very strange.. I'd definitely recommend calling and booking early!



Highlights from the teppanyaki dinner:

* Black Cod (my all time favourite dish at ANY teppanyaki - I need to know how to marinated the cod fish like they do!)
* Beef cubes
* Beef & Enoki wrap 
* Shrimps (very fresh!)
* Fried rice (I usually need to pack this because of how full I am at the end of the meal)

Usually the chefs does a lot of table tricks during the meal, the chef I'd recommend here is Ken! He wasn't there when I visited Akasaka restaurant last time but hopefully he still works there.. He's really good!



3.0 star rating



$$  Japanese
280 W Beaver Creek Road
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment