... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 5 June 2017

ケント - Osaka, Japan *

😻  Happy June everyone! 😻 

I've been travelling last month so I've neglected blogging for a bit! 

Posts will be updated as soon as I organize my pictures! 
I have too many.. lots of updates to be posted so stay tuned :)



Kent is a boutique sized cafe located near Shisaibashi opened by a very friendly owner. 

I came here for breakfast several times for their breakfast combo. It was delicious! The portion was perfect as well. The owner doesn't speak in English, he only speaks in Japanese so I recommend that you pick up some Japanese if you plan on visiting here! :D 

BREAKFAST COMBO (5/5)


* Bread (option of strawberry jam and butter (sweetened)) 


* Boiled egg (medium boiled) with fresh banana and salad
* Coffee / other drinks with additional price


The toasted bread is my favourite! Their coffee was smooth and rich with flavour. I'd recommend this cafe to those who are looking for a local Japanese coffee shop experience.




島之内1丁目12-24
大阪市 中央区, 大阪府 〒542-0082
Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment