... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Dazzling Cafe - Markham *.

😻 Happy November! ðŸ˜»
October has been a crazy month, hence the lack of posts! With the weather getting cold, I hope everyone has plans to get away this winter ;) 


I visited Dazzling Cafe recently. I love the decor here!! 
I wanted to visit Dazzling Cafe in Taiwan but my schedule was too packed. They have locations everywhere - even in HK. I'd want to go to the OG of them all of course - Taipei's.



Happy they opened one in Toronto - not one, but two locations! I love the bunny chairs. This is a great place for photo ops and to have GNOs. 






I got the Special "Dinner for two" - it comes with 2 drinks, 1 appetizer and 2 mains:



* ICED HONEY GREEN TEA (2/5)

This would've gotten more points if it wasn't for 80% of my drink being filled with ice! The drink was good! But by the time I was a quarter into my meal, everything was watered down (melted ice lol).




* CARAMELIZED CHICKEN WINGS (3/5)

The portions looked smaller than it actually is, they used a plate that had a deeper bottom haha. This was pretty good, they had crispy sweet potato chips under the chicken wings.




* MENTAIKO SPAGHETTI (3/5)

The sauce was pink... We found that a little weird when we first got the meal, is this edible?! Andd it was yummy!! I guess it was themed 'pink' because of how Dazzling cafe was decorated. It would be a big improvement if the spaghetti was not all grouped together. I shared this dish and it was hard spilling because of how long the spaghetti was - we had to chop it with our knives haha.




* POPCORN CHICKEN CURRY RICE (4/5)

I liked this!! The curry was a little spicy which I prefer. I think if there was more sauce, I would like this dish even more. I'd order this next time I visit.





3.0 star rating


28 South Unionville Avenue
Markham, ON L3R

0 comments:

Post a Comment