... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 1 November 2017

XiangZi Hotpot *.

I didn't actually want to have hot pot here at Xiang Zi after reading all the low reviews on Yelp. 
I've only decided to because my dad wanted to give it a try. 






The interior is very nicely decorated - it reminds me of those Chinese palaces in the olden-times . This place is very spacious but I felt like they wasted a lot of space by creating a huge hallway when you walk in. The service was good but it was over-staffed when I visited. 




😻 Here's myself and mama with our fancy aprons.
Now now.. it's not because I'm camera-shy. It's because I was extremely EXHAUSTED! 




😻  The selection

As expected, there were so many hidden fees!!


😻 Hot Pot time ^

Expect lots of fees:
* add money per person for hot pot
* add money for one big pot or add money for each small pot per person
* add money for "better beef"/ "better food"


😻  I didn't expect to have such a clear cameo in my shot. Smile you're on camera!! haha

We spent approximately $70 per person for hot pot. The food was okay, but not worth the money!



2.0 star rating


$$$  Hot PotChineseSoup
3989 Highway 7 E
Markham, ON L3R 5M6

0 comments:

Post a Comment