... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Kisa Korean BBQ *.

Stumbled upon KISA Korean BBQ when my family and I were visiting Daldongnae for dinner. 

It was under construction and the person at Daldongnae asked us to visit their sister restaurant, KISA Korean BBQ! I like KISA's location a lot better because of how spacious it is! 
Also, tidbit for those who are driving - there's parking at the back of the restaurant.




I'd recommend the beef options over the pork options. It's a bit pricer but the quality of the meats tastes better. For the sides, I'd recommend the kimchi cold noodle and also the spicy cold noodle. It's a savoury and appetizing pairing with the meats. All the side dishes are unlimited refills! 

My fave is the cheese x corn :P Very addicting - I'll be revisiting for sure!



5.0 star rating



6347 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M2M 3X7

0 comments:

Post a Comment