... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Thursday 12 July 2018

Multiple Media Events*.

😻 Happy June! 😻


I've been slacking...!
Or.. just really busy lately :) So much events to update my blog with; I've decided to just update with one mass post with a little bit of everything. Once I have time to update the rest, then I'll be more detailed :P

😻 OMESCAPE SCARBOROUGH ðŸ˜»

First off - my friends and I went to Scarborough's Omescape to try their new room: Magic Academy
It is basically a bootlegged version of Harry Potter. We were able to escape!! They've incorporated a lot of "magic" / "spells" related things which we really enjoyed. Going with a group of 5-6 people is best. It allows 5-8 people but I think 8 is way too many.

Just have 5-6 people go if anything - 6 smartypants, that is :P 



😻 RAMEN BATTLE ðŸ˜»

Let's clear the path first - I did not participate as a contestant, but as an audience! My friends joined the ramen battle hosted at Hakata Ramen. The challenge was to finish as many ramen noodle refills as possible within 30 minutes time. It was a tough competition with titles like 'the Ramen King', 'Black Hole', 'All Carb Kings' etc. but the one that fought through was Alex!!

Congrats burger for winning a life time supply of ramen and $100 :)



😻 This guy ðŸ˜»



😻 Black hole - Burger - Self-promoter (LOL) - All Carbs ðŸ˜»



😻 POKE GUYS ðŸ˜»

Finally we have our very own Poke place uptown!!
I went  for a media event to try out their poke bowls - very fresh and yummy. It is very convenient for those who live in the condos around the area. 
Tidbit: park at the parking lot where the carousel is.





😻 GONG CHA ðŸ˜»

Gong Cha released a new series of drinks!! It is very delicious - I really like sweetened popcorn. 
Thanks Gong Cha for all the cute swag bag items! (It's a phone holder by the way :))





😻 NAAN AND KABOB ðŸ˜»

Attended an event downtown to promote Naan and Kabob's Afghanistan foods.
My favourite was this baklava!  




😻 LISA MARIE ðŸ˜»

One of my fave brunch locations after yoga with the girls - this time, I got to attend a dinner event instead! Highly recommending the Pad Thai Fries - it's nice and crispy with a touch of spice!





😻 Another favourite of the night is their pesto pasta - very creamy and addicting 







😻 Hank Daddy's Barbecue ðŸ˜»

I used to find it hard to locate a good barbecue rib place uptown - until now! 
Hank's Daddy's Barbecue has really nicely marinated meats - I'd recommend their burgers & ribs. It's so delicious! Even their corn bread was really good :P




0 comments:

Post a Comment