... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Yuzu Izakaya *.

Cute Japanese izakaya! :)
I tried the frozen beer foam drink here. I didn't like the foam part but my boyfriend does - it's really cute for pictures though! Service was excellent - our waitress checked on us in good intervals and she was very friendly. 


SAPPORO with cute foam


TAKOWASA
I'm so happy with the amount of seaweed that comes with this dish.. Usually I run out of seaweed before I finish up the takos. Yummy!


SALMON + NATTO
I love natto so I loved this dish! It's an acquired taste so not many people can take the flavour. Very yummy - great textures within the mix (and more seaweed comes with it :D)


SPICY SCALLOP ROLL
It smells so good!! Very delicious - not spicy to a point that you need to drink something. Just right!


TEMPURA UDON
I like how the udon is still chewy and not mushy. Not a big fan of tempura but my boyfriend said it was very good.


GINDARA
(Grilled black cod fish)
Marinated very well - loved this! So sweet and the portions were perfect.

5582 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M2N

0 comments:

Post a Comment