... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Saturday 11 July 2015

The Buffet at ARIA - Las Vegas, Nevada *.

Aria's buffet was good.. but when compared with the other buffets that I've visited during my stay - my "good" stamp became an "OK" stamp haha.  



Service needs improvement - drinks and check-in intervals took a very long time. I'll give this place 3-3.5/5 stars. 



SCALLOP AND ANGUS BEEF (medium rare)
The highlight of the buffet was the scallop and angus beef dish (the sides, which includes the wasabi flavoured mashed potato was yummy too!). 


Here are my less fancy display of king crab legs, nachos + guac and sushi. 



Several chefs were designated at separate stations of the buffet, you can request for them to cook you their specialty. 


Here's a section of the dessert bar! :)

With the hotel facilities and rooms being so new and nice, I was expecting better food variety at the buffet. 
Since I stayed here while I was in Vegas, it would've been nice if the buffet had better variety so we can escape the blazing heat outside! 

$$$  Buffets
3743 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
United States

1 comments:

Jaisy Bonie said...

This place is clean and has nice ambiance, more like modern than classic. Our visit was just amazing. I believe it was a treat to be at Los Angeles venues here. It would be a treat to attend another event here.

Post a Comment