... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Friday 25 September 2015

Las Vegas - VLOG *.

I finally remembered to upload my vlog from my trip to Las Vegas :D

Here's a mini snippet from my trip :)
* IG highlight - Arizona, Nevada *.

The full vlog #travelwithcherie :



* Hoover Dam - I actually watched the movie San Andreas a few days before my visit here so that made things more interesting haha. The place is incredibly huge - incredible engineering.

* helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon (definitely recommending this!! ❤ It was so much fun - the pilot was great at explaining things on the way and there wasn't much turbulence.)

* Coca-Cola factory - we tried out the flavours of the world! Although some flavours were pretty gross, it was so much fun trying this! I debated on whether I should add reaction videos but ended up not doing that haha :P 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment