... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Sansotei Ramen - Markham *.

We came here as a group of 3 for an early dinner. 
I was actually surprised to see lines build up for a restaurant in uptown - I rarely see that happen (except for bubble tea shops!).


Service was excellent - we had 3 different waitresses serve us and all of them were great.


GYOZA (3/5)


SPICY SLOW COOKED CHICKEN WINGS (4/5)
I liked this one but the portions were small.


TOKOTSU BLACK RAMEN (2.5/5)
(pork belly, black fungus, egg, green onion, garlic, oil)

I thought the soup base was too salty. The thin noodles, pork belly and other ingredients within the ramen was okay but the more I ate the ramen, the more salty everything became lol. I'll probably order just the TONKOTSU soup base next time..

$$  Japanese
3987 Highway 7 E
Markham, ON L3R

0 comments:

Post a Comment