... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Friday 23 October 2015

Toppoki *.

Came to Toppoki for a light snack. 
Service was great but could be faster. 



Seems like most people order take out rather than sit in because the restaurant is boutique-sized.


OH!DENG (4/5)

This was a huge chunk of fishcake that's dipped in a hot and peppery soup. This was delicious! I'll order this when I revisit - great choice for the cold weather.


TOPPOKI (3.5/5)

I liked the toppoki sauce :) Not too spicy and the rice cakes were delish!


T-GIM (3/5)

(fried dumplings, japchae wrapped with seaweed, fried calamari)

I felt like these items would've been better if there was more sauce. It was yummy but I would've liked it more if they had a spicy sauce to pair it up (we got soy sauce with it)

* The trick is to dip these goodies with the Toppoki sauce!


$$  Korean
5 Northtown Way
Toronto, ON M2N 7L4

0 comments:

Post a Comment