... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 5 October 2015

Sweet O'clock *.

My friends have been telling me that the SUPREME MANGO CRUSHED ICE dessert at Sweet O'clock is a must try item on the menu. 
Sure enough, they have gained trusty-friend points haha, it WAS delicious! :D
Although it was super cold outside, I was really craving for anything-mango-related-desserts. So P & I came here :)
Had a nice window seat too - not too packed as I thought it would be.


SUPREME MANGO CRUSHED ICE (4/5)
The mangoes were in huge chunks and the best part about this is that the crushed ice is from condensed milk! 
(Big fan of condensed milk - sooo good.)
It also came with a big scoop of mango ice cream.
It was surprisingly a light dessert - we didn't feel overly stuffed after eating :P

5461 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M2N 5S1

0 comments:

Post a Comment