... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Thursday 17 March 2016

Moji Japanese Eatery *.

  Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! 




I wasn't able to drink green beer today because the pub our group went to didn't have it -_-; 
Ended up with a Guinness again (happens each timeeee haha).
P wasn't part of this btw heh. Note* notice P's big arms from working out lolol

Anyhow, I came to Moji a few weeks ago.
What a cute looking shop! 



The interior reminds me of an elementary school (the fun painting classes loll).


DRINKS: 



Matcha milk tea (4/5)
I really liked this! The taste is similar to the green tea latte powder I buy from Muji.
Yummy :)


TOFU AVOCADO SALAD (5/5)
Couldn't stop eating this - I love avocados; this is a cold dish. The sauce isn't too strong in this salad so it was perfect to order prior to our main meals. 


TAKOYAKI (3.5/5)
Could use more octopus bits in the takoyakis! Yummy nonetheless.


TERIYAKI CHICKEN DON (4/5)
Mmm! Teriyaki chicken was delicious - at first we thought the rice portion was too little but since we ordered a few appetizers, the portions worked out.


GYU UDON (4/5)
The udon is nice and chewy (I don't like mushy udons).

Will return to try other things on the menu :)

$$  Japanese
8362 Kennedy Road
Markham, ON L3R 9W5

0 comments:

Post a Comment