... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 12 June 2017

セガフレード・ザネッティ Segafredo - Tokyo, Japan *.

We came to Segafredo for a quick and small breakfast. 

We had to locate a place where we can grab a light breakfast because we had to meet 天野さん for lunch lol. 久しぶりですね~




Most of the Segafredo cafes I've been to are boutique-sized. This is a great spot to sit and chat or to read / work alone. I've noticed many locals come here to use the wifi network to do their own work / study etc. Yes, there's free wifi to connect to!

I'd recommend the Morning Set menu, particularly the panini set:

It doesn't look as appealing in photos but It's actually delish!! It is toasted and the cheese inside (if any) is all melteddd D: I'm hungry just thinking about it!


I'd recommend these two items on the Panini Morning Set Menu:

* SALMON & AVOCADO TARTAR 
(Note that I might be biased because avocados are my faveee!)

* HAM, CHEESE & BACON


Above was my snap from that day.. I realized I tagged the wrong location! haha

Here's jam & toast that we ordered too:




The coffee was roasted deliciously, I'd come back for just the coffee. The sauce they place in the panini is towards the sweeter side, I'd recommend ordering coffee with less sugar to pair with your breakfast :D



4.0 star rating




¥¥  Cafes
東京都新宿区西新宿3-20-2
新宿区, 東京都
Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment