... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 26 June 2017

美々卯 - Osaka, Japan *.

Loved my lunch experience at 美々卯

😻  the udon cravings were finally satisfied at Mimiu - we came here for lunch after a whole morning of shopping D: 



This restaurant is one of my dad's all time favourite back in the day - we came here to see if they've kept up with their quality of food and service. It definitely did exceed our expectations! 





Both the food and service was excellent. 
Our server was very attentive and polite. She helped us cook for the whole nabe (hot pot) process.




We ordered the udon nabe. The highlights of my meal were (aside from their awesome udon noodles):





* Mochi - The mochies are stamped with a "美々卯" logo. It looks cute and it also tastes really good.

* Shrimps - They have fresh *live* shrimps for you to add with your nabe.

* Chicken - Their chicken meats are all marinated, the clear soup nabe is great to cook the meats in. No need for dipping sauce because they are yummy on its own already!

* Pumpkin/Squash - I'm biased because I love pumpkins. I'd recommend cooking them in the nabe for a longer period of time because it's yummier when it's soft!





I'll definitely revisit this restaurant :) Best udon in town!





😻 This is probably the only picture we got in the restaurant - I'm fixing my hair but this will make do hahaha





5.0 star rating



¥¥¥¥  UdonSukiyakiHot Pot
中央区難波5丁目1-18
大阪市, 大阪府 〒542-0076
Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment