... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 16 August 2017

東京スカイツリー Tokyo Skytree *.

I love  東京スカイツリー!! 



😻 The view! It was amazing - loved every view from the tower!




😻 Tokyo Tower from the outside :) We were lucky we had blue skies for this pretty shot!


I was debating on revisiting the Tokyo tower or Tokyo Skytree.. I'm glad we chose Tokyo Skytree :D There were so many mini stores in the tower to visit. It is possible to spend the whole day shopping here. 





😻 The Pokemon Centre was also part of the Tokyo Tower - here I am with Oddish haha


My favourite shop within the tower is the fake-foods shop. There's a fake-foods making demonstration everyday for those who want to see how the workers make fake-foods. 


😻 Look at the details!! Amazing!!



😻 The mold to make fake sushis


😻 Fake sushi painting


😻 Putting fake sushis together!



😻 These looks DELICIOUS - they're ALL FAKE. I was so amazed. Love this shop.


😻 Look at that pizza!! too real




😻  The grilled fish looks SO YUMMY!


😻 Check out that Katsu-don :)




😻 Loved this pictorial display at the line up for Tokyo Tower. Very creative.

There are lots of souvenirs and specialized shops here. I'd recommend that you block off a few hours so you have time to go through the whole tower.






😻  C for Cherie!



5.0 star rating



押上1-1-2
墨田区, 東京都 〒131-0045
Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment