... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Woodstone Eatery *.

My boyfriend and I came here for lunch. We're always down to try new CCTs! :D 

Woodstone Eatery gets 3.5 / 5 stars. The interior of the place is modern and clean. Service was just ok - they kept forgetting to give us the menu and utensils. The place was pretty packed, I believe most people are here to try this new restaurant out. Be prepared to wait 10-15 mins for a table. We were lucky to get a table right away because someone just left as we arrived.

DRINKS

* ICED LEMON TEA (2/5)

This was pretty watered down..



* CHEESY BAKED BBQ PORK ON RICE (3.5/5)
(with poached egg on top, but my egg was over cooked so it wasn't poached haha)

I ordered this because it was one of the most recommended items on the menu. I liked it!! The cha siu (barbecued pork) was very sweet and came in large chunks. I liked how much sauce was drenched in the rice - #saucebause. I would've given this dish a 4/5 if they added more cheese. 




* SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE 
My boyfriend ordered this dish and said it was pretty delicious. He said that he would choose my choice over his though. I tried some of the spaghetti and thought it needed more flavour.

I'd come back to try other items on the menu :)



3.0 star rating



10 Apple Creek Boulevard
Markham, ON L3R 0P4


0 comments:

Post a Comment