... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Gal's Sushi (North York) *.

My boyfriend took me to Gal's Sushi (North York) for dinner. 

At first I didn't know this place was called Gal's Sushi, so when I came here I was like.. why didn't we just go to the one in Markham? It's same thing no?! Turns out noo, it's not! This restaurant's specialty is their flounder's fish and it was amazzzingggg!! (They don't have the flounder fish at the Markham location) I even took my family here to try it out :D




I'd highly recommend:

* Flounder Fish Sashimi - It's super fresh! I'd recommend saving some to cook in the spicy soup (it comes with the combo)
* Spicy fish soup - It's pretty spicy when it's just a 'regular spice', so those who cannot take spiciness, ask the server for mild!

Things that were included:

* Tempura - Not a big fan of tempura but it was included as part of the combo

You can choose either grilled fish or soju as part of the combo. We chose the grilled fish haha.. not a hardcore dinner. We were super stuffed after dinner.



4.0 star rating



23A-5 Glen Cameron Road
Thornhill, ON L3T 2A9

0 comments:

Post a Comment