... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Thursday 22 February 2018

Banán - Waikiki, Honolulu *.

Banán - one of my favourite dessert places out of all the ones we've tried in Honolulu! 
After a long day of outdoor activities, this is the perfect place to go to for a healthy snack.
It's located on the main Waikiki strip.

I'm so glad P was craving desserts or else we would've never stopped here. 























😻 Here's P choosing which one to get! 😻


The store front is tucked away in a little alley where people park their surf boards - it is great for photo ops by the way!

I'd recommend:





* THE ORIGINAL (5/5)

Comes with papaya, pineapple, strawberries, puffed quinoa, shaved coconut and honey. I really liked the flavour of the banana soft serve! I feel like the original is always the best go-to for trying new things. Glad I ordered this! A healthy choice if you're craving something nice and cold by the beach :)




5.0 star rating



2301 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
United States

0 comments:

Post a Comment