... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Toshi Ryoriten *.

My friends brought me to Toshi Ryoriten for dinner and we decided to try their Omakase set! 

This was actually a looong time ago but I haven't had a chance to update the blog - it's for my birthday back in December! Thanks double Js for organizing and treating :) 

We went here on a weeknight so the restaurant had a lot of room. One thing to keep in mind is that the restaurant has limited seating. I'd suggest that you book a table in advance instead of walk-ins.
Service was excellent.

We ordered the Tsukidashi sushi course, the highlights were:

* Gomaae (Boiled green bean or spinach with sesame sauce) - a must-get at Japanese restaurants, one of my favourite light appetizers!





* Seared Foie Gras Nigiri - That foie gras melt though! Yummy!






* Uni x Fish Roe - The uni was fresh and it paired nicely with the big fish roe bits.






* Small noodle bowl - It was light and tasty, a clear broth to cleanse your palette.





😻  These are the other dishes that we've ordered:

* Steamed fish in a broth - I didn't really enjoy this one, didn't have much taste to it.




Sushi set (which comes with the Omakase) - My favourite nigiri is the scallop <3 nbsp="" span="">




* Grilled Cod Fish





* Another shot of the sushi set





* Shrimp Tempura





* Topped off the meal with a tofu dessert







4.0 star rating


$$$  Japanese
1380 Major Mackenzie Drive E
Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0A1

0 comments:

Post a Comment