... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Mira Mira *.

My friend suggested Mira Mira for lunch and I'm hooked! 






Their kimchi chicken is delicious - it's grilled chicken with kimchi sauce on top. 
It's very juicy and there's a lot of flavour. It comes with kale salad which is sprinkled with cheese, seeds and chickpea sprouts. I haven't tried other items on their menu yet because I keep ordering this haha. It is pretty pricey for a lunch time meal - costs $18 + tax.

Even though it's on the pricier side, I'd highly recommend it! :) I actually ordered it and brought it home for dinner once - I'd ask them so separate the salad & grilled chicken. That's a tip if you're not planning to eat this right away, the sauce makes the kale salad icky if you leave it on for too long. 



4.0 star rating



111 Richmond Street W
Toronto, ON M5H 3K6

0 comments:

Post a Comment