... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Tachi *.

Tachi is a stand-up sushi bar where you have 30 minutes to finish up your 11 nigiris and one handroll. It costs $45 + tax and no tips. I enjoyed my experience here - just be mindful that it is VERY RUSHED. I went once with P and another time with my friend. When I went for the second time with my friend, the servers came over to do the payment on the 3rd last course of the meal. My friend spoke out about how they should wait until we finish our meals before proceeding with the payment or to revamp their management to have the payment happen before the meal. I completely agree with my friend because as rushed as we are trying to finish our meals, we also have to dig out our wallets and pay during our munching session. Anyhow! Hope they fix it up with management because I've heard similar feedbacks about this.






This place is good for a quick meal alone / with one other person because there are only 8 spots available for each time slot. Be sure to book online because the 'seating' is very limited. 





I came here twice for omakase! Technically not really omakase because you're free to substitute anything that you do not like, which I prefer! Note that water/ hot water is not an option.. (which is the part I didn't like) if you want any kind of drinks, you have to choose from their drink menu.





I thought the highlight of the nigiris were:

* Scallops
* Otoro & Chutoro 
* Seabream



4.0 star rating


111 Richmond Street W
Toronto, ON M5H 2G4

0 comments:

Post a Comment