... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Thursday 30 April 2015

Graydon Hall Manor *.


Not a yelp post :P Just posting some pictures of the food from my friend's wedding
Location was at Graydon Hall Manor - So nice there :)
Congratulations Melis & John! :D


* Wedding bells *


Appetizer - CAPPUCCINO MUSHROOM


Appetizer -  PRAWN & SCALLOP CORN SALAD


Main - CAJUN CHICKEN
(I wish I took a better photo of this! I was too hangree - *snapped* and *chomped* instead haha)


Dessert - PANNA COTTA in a very cute jar! Loved this - so cute :)

1 comments:

mackyton said...

That is indeed a wonderful menu from your friend’s wedding. Hope it was a fun and enjoyable event. My cousin has hired one of the best caterers in our area for her wedding reception next month at the LA venue. I have tried a few of their dishes and they were really delicious.

Post a Comment