... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Inspire Restaurant *.

My new favourite! 
Inspire restaurant is a small and cozy place. I came here for a friend's birthday and tables were pretty packed. Remember to reserve a table before coming here!


PULLED PORK FRITES 4/5
I would've given it 5/5 if they added enough mayo (sauce boss here). 
The pulled pork was very juicy too. Yums!


CHICKEN & WAFFLE 4.5/5
This was delicious! I loved how they added bits of pomegranate with the dish. The waffles were sweet and the chicken was very tender.


UDON CARBONARA 5/5
I'd highly recommend this.. This was the best pick out of the dishes we ordered. So creamy and flavourful.. We're definitely coming back for more of this!! :)


144 Main Street Markham N
Markham, ON L3P 5T3

0 comments:

Post a Comment