... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 20 April 2015

Ripley's Aquarium of Canada *.

NOT A FOOD POST!*

As part of Peter's birthday shenanigans, we visited Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.

I've always loved aquariums and Ripley's was an amazing experience :)





My favourite part of this attraction was the "petting stations" - the sting rays were soooo soft! I've always loved stingrays!


It was too bad that we weren't allowed to pet the bonnethead sharks because they kept coming near the sides where everyone was trying to pet stingrays. They probably felt really lonely haha


Another part of the attraction that stood out to me was the "underwater" experience with the moving walkway through a tunnel. 





The crowds weren't too big and everyone was really courteous - they moved away whenever someone (like me haha) wanted to take a picture.





288 Bremner Boulevard
Toronto, ON M5V 3L9

0 comments:

Post a Comment