... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Prenup Pub *.

This pub's got a pretty funny name... hahaha
Food and drinks were great here, service was so-so.


DRINKS:
Sir Perry Pear Cider and Affligem German beer


HERBED EGGPLANT 2.5/5
(Tomatoes, ricotta cheese, arugula, bread)
I was expecting a hot dish - something along the lines of baked eggplants with herbs  and all the listed veggies on the side.. but it's okay.. It gets better the more you eat this but I wouldn't order this again haha


BEER BRAISED LAMB 4/5
The phyllo pastry was so good! :) 
The lamb was very juicy - a lot of sauce on this one. Yummy!


PUFF PASTRY PIZZA - CHARCUTERIE PIZZA 3/5
The puff pastry was yummy - the pizza could use more sauce though.

Side note:  Don't sit near the windows!! I think I had the worst seat at the pub - I was facing the window where I could see the window ledge from the other building.. There were bird poop EVERYWHERE omg LOL... Lost my appetite at one point *barf. I don't know how they can actually clean it though LOL soo grossss..


191 College Street
Toronto, ON M5T 1P9

0 comments:

Post a Comment