... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Le Club Chasse et Pêche - Montreal *.

For our "official" anniversary dinner, we had dinner at Le Club Chasse et Pêche



Regarder ma main!! *waves*
Service was excellent - the servers were very knowledgeable about their menu and answered our questions about the menu very well. Et oui, en français ;) 



The atmosphere is romantic and dim-lit. Very classy :) 
Thanks Pbb 




DRINKS:



weingut Robert Weil, Rheingau, riesling trocken 2013 
(pour moi - not passing a chance at seafood & vin blanc!)

celler Hidalgo Albert, Priorat ''1270 a Vuit'' 2008 
(pour mon copain)

THE MAINS:


TRUFFLE PASTA (5/5)

This was the special of the day and I highly recommend this! I hope they continue making this dish as a regular. The truffle flavour tasted amazing - a very nice combination with the creamy pasta. Loved this!


BRAISED PIGLET RISOTTO (3/5)
(with foie gras shavings)

I got to admit, first bite was AMAZING! But the more I ate this, the saltier it got. 
The foie gras shavings were perfect though (but keep in mind, I'm biased about FGs, I love them! haha) P was like "omg so good * nom nom nom * then, "blehh too saltay" - like. I. said. from. the. START! >:)!


OCEAN DELIVERY (4/5)
(Cod fish, black rice, turnips, russula)

This was so delicious. The cod fish was soft and the side dishes paired well with it. I needed something on the lighter end as my dinner from the night before was too fatty haha.



VENISON (4/5)
(hubbard squash, gnocchi, girolle, Louis d'or)

The meat was delicious and tender. I liked the purée portion of the dish - adds so much flavour to the dish!


P clearly had better lighting on his end of the table :P.. haha happy anniversary bb!


423 rue Saint-Claude
Montréal, QC H2Y 3B6

0 comments:

Post a Comment