... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Scandinave Spa, Mont-Tremblant *.

As part of our #anniversarycelebration, we went to Mont Tremblant for a spa day. 


I had such a lovely and relaxing time at the Scandinave Spa, Mont-Tremblant


I like how it is more exclusive and secluded than other spa places I've been to before. I gave this place a 4/5 on Yelp because a 5/5 is for the one I went to in Iceland - Blue Lagoon. It's THE best one ever. Nothing tops it so far, I would revisit just for the spa and lounge :P anyways, back to Mont-Tremblant -


My favourite features were the hot baths and the steam room



Cold bath at the river was a nice nature-y touch - it was freezing! It was a lot of fun though - we played the "who can stay the longest in the freezing-cold water game".. we both lost hahaha


I find it funny how they have a job position called "Silencer" where the person goes around shushing everyone who talks during their bath time. It kept the atmosphere relaxing and quiet. 


The Duo Swedish Massage was excellent in both service and quality. You will definitely feel replenished after the session. 


Completely relaxed after a whole day at the spa! Très bien! :) 


$$$  Day Spas
4280 Montée Ryan
Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1S3

0 comments:

Post a Comment