... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 22 February 2016

Pizza Hut - Hong Kong *.

I came to Pizza Hut with PB because I was being nostalgic. 
It was my childhood favourite in Hong Kong. But what happened throughout these years?? D: 

We walked around CWB beforehand for shopping and just wanted a nice meallll haha.. :( 
Initially, P suggested we go somewhere else (themed restaurants) - We should've done that instead!! 

DRINKS:



Cream sodas



The food was so bad and so was the service - snail paced D: Huge disappointment!


SPAGHETTI AMERICANA (2/5)

This used to be one of my favourite dishes at Pizza Hut. Unfortunately, it was dry and flavourless. 


SEAFOOD PASTA w TOMATO SAUCE (1/5)

I can't remember what this pasta was called on the menu but it was so bad. The cherry tomatoes weren't flavoured properly. The positive note was that since this pasta was colourful, it turned out pretty nice in my pictures of the food LOL.


3-4/F, Po Hon Building, 24-30 Percival Street
波斯富街24-30號寶漢大廈3樓至4樓
Hong Kong

0 comments:

Post a Comment