... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 24 February 2016

華姐清湯腩 Sister Wah - Hong Kong *.

My dad recommended 華姐清湯腩 Sister Wah to me. 
P and I were staying around the area so it was very convenient for us to visit here. 

Service was excellent! I was taking a picture of the beef noodles that we've ordered and the boss came over to re-position the noodle soup for me for better photo ops haha


BEEF BRISKET with egg noodle, clear soup (4/5)

It was so yummy! The boss recommended the rice noodle but I prefer egg noodle over that.
We came here twice during our stay in Hong Kong because it was so good :P

* Next time I'd like to try the veggie rice with beef brisket, a grammie at our table ordered it and it smelt and looked sooo gooddd :D

$  Chinese
13 Electric Rd
電氣道13號
Hong Kong

0 comments:

Post a Comment