... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Friday 19 February 2016

翠華餐廳 Tsui Wah Restaurant - Hong Kong *.

I've always loved the food at 翠華 (Tsui Wah)
PB and I came here in the morning, which wasn't as busy as we've expected. 
My friend told me Tsui Wah has become a tourist trap but I don't think so - I liked it :P! 
Service was excellent.

DRINKS:



Hong Kong style milk tea (my fave 



SATAY BEEF w/ INSTANT NOODLE SOUP (4/5)
(with scrambled eggs and buttered crispy bun) 

The satay beef noodles and the scrambled eggs were really good! I opted for the crispy bun because I thought it was 豬仔包 but it turned out to be a wheat bun lol. 


CRISPY FISH FILLET (4/5)
(with scrambled eggs, beans and buttered crispy bun) 

Mm! The fish fillet was delicious! Crispy on the outside and soft in the inside - what you would ask for in a fish fillet :)


G/F-2/F, Hong Kong House, 15-19 Wellington Street, Central
威靈頓街19號地下至二樓
Hong Kong

0 comments:

Post a Comment