... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 29 February 2016

Café Landmark - Hong Kong *.

❤ HAPPY LEAP DAY ❤ 

I've always loved the afternoon teas at Café Landmark.
I never got a chance to try their dinner menu until now! 



The best frothy cappuccino  
The view around the cafe... is where the birth of my Dior wallet happened :D





* Afternoon tea sets 



❤ 



Dinner

We came here for a reunion with a group of friends
Best seats are at the booth seats on the side but we had too many people to fit there. 
So happy to have this reunion - I haven't seen some of my friends for 5+ years :( 



* BEEF CARPACCIO 


* WAGYU BEEF BURGER


LOBSTER BISQUE (4/5)

The display could be better - but the taste was so yummy!
Very thick and rich in flavour. There are bits of lobster within the bisque.


LOBSTER LINGUINE (5/5)

It's so good :O!! Definitely a wise choice for us to book this place during our stay in Hong Kong. The lobster pasta has a very creamy and flavourful sauce, which makes this dish rich in flavour as well. I would order this again the next time I visit :)



After dinner, our crew went to LKF for drinks, where there was a live band! :D


This is probably the only "human" pic we took haha.. Here's Carmen and I :D 




1/F, Shop 107-108, Shop 107-108, 1/F, LANDMARK ATRIUM, 12-16 Des Voeux Road Central
德輔道中12-16號置地廣場中庭1樓107-108號舖
Hong Kong

0 comments:

Post a Comment