... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Colette Grand Cafe *.

😻 Congratulations Dom & Lily!! ðŸ˜» 



Dom organized a pre-wedding celebration dinner at Colette Grand Cafe






The interior at Colette is very cute, the theme of our area is a tiffany-blue colour. It was a wonderful experience!





 Service was excellent, the staff were so friendly and attentive to our needs. 





There were a bunch of decor that were left around by the time everyone started leaving at night, the servers offered to clean up after us when we were scrambling around trying to collect everything - aww! so nice!





* FRENCH ONION SOUP (4.5/5)
(Sherry, sourdough, gruyère)

I loved the onion soup! A great portion of melted cheese and onion pieces. It came nice and hot. There were also fried onion pieces on the top, giving the soup more texture.




* STRIPLOIN & FRITES (4/5)
(Red wine butter & bordelaise jus)

Delish! I was surprised when our server didn't ask us how we wanted our meat but it was all good because my striploin came medium-rare, which I prefer. The fries were actually the highlight of the dish. Loved the dipping sauce as well!




* VANILLA ICE CREAM PROFITEROLE (5/5)
(Caramel cream & warm chocolate sauce)

My favourite part of the meal.. desserts! The ice cream was deep fried and it wasn't oily and overly filling. We were stuffed by the time the desserts came, but there's always room! Highly recommending this dessert - lots of flavour :)




😻 Eva & I 



😻 We made these wine labels ourselves.. took me forever to think of what to write on there after I was given "Honeymoon" as my "theme-bottle" haha 



😻 Last but not least, a piece of the wedding cake topped with gold flakes :D so delish!! I couldn't finish it because I was suuuper stuffed.. 

😻 Now we wait for the big wedding day ;D


5.0 star rating



$$$  FrenchCafes
550 Wellington Street W
Toronto, ON M5V 2V5

0 comments:

Post a Comment