... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Fav Cafe and Bar *.

I will rate Fav Cafe 3.5/5 stars. There are lots of windows at this cafe, which I really liked because it was so bright! I always choose to sit near the windows :P

Service was excellent. The waiters were very attentive and courteous when we ordered our food. 
I've tried a few items on the menu and I'd like to highlight:


* PORTUGUESE STYLE BAKED RICE

I really liked this! There is a strong smell of coconut, which I really liked. The Portuguese style sauce and chorizo were the highlight of this meal. The rice itself is fried rice, so even if you eat it without the sauce, it still has taste haha. The sauce actually reminds me of back then when I used to get these Sailor Moon-themed curry powders from the supermarket. #nostalgicmoment hahaha



3.0 star rating



$$  CafesChinese
3000 Highway 7 E
Markham, ON L3R 6E1

0 comments:

Post a Comment