... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 5 April 2017

SU&BU *.

P and I came by SU&BU for a quick and early dinner. 


The interior is set up for a grab-and-go style. There are bar seats and 2 tables of 4 available but space is limited. We were able to grab a bar seat since not many people were there went we went.


* SU&BU BURGER (4/5)
(Salmon, tuna, surimi crab, green onion, avocado, seaweed salad, arugula, coconut, lettuce, carrot, red cabbage, sesame mayo, sweet sauce, sriracha)

I was surprised at how much I liked the burger!! I chose purple rice, which is fried up and replaces the usual bread buns. There were a lot of ingredients stuffed inside and seaweed salad was the one ingredient that popped the most out of them all. It's a messy eat, but I really liked it!


* FISH POKE BOWL (5/5)
(Tuna, salmon, massago, avocado, mango, shredded coconut, seaweed salad, ginger, sweet chili sauce, su&bu sauce)

Everyone's biggest concern when eating raw foods is how fresh are the ingredients. The raw fishes in my poke bowl were fresh and delicious!! They were marinated with sauces, it tasted so good :) I'd definitely order this again on my next visit.

4.0 star rating


$$  Sushi Bars
106 John Street
Toronto, ON M5H 1X9

0 comments:

Post a Comment