... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Monday 3 April 2017

Fat Ninja Bite *.

😻 Happy April! ðŸ˜»

Hope everyone didn't get pranked like I did by P =_=''
Grr I'll get you back!! hahaha

Fat Ninja Bite gets 3.5/5 stars :) 

My friend and I came here for an early dinner. We saw lots of great reviews for this place so we gave it a try! Service was excellent - we asked what's popular on the menu and they suggested anything katsu-related. There are limited bar seats at this place, it is designed for grab-and-go. Since we came during dinner, seats were available. I assume it's busy during lunch time.


* DON KATSU BURGER (3.5/5)

The rare moment when the meat is bigger than the bun..!! 
The pork cutlet in the middle was nice and thin. Yummy!



* KATSU UDON 

My friend ordered this and said the katsu burger is a better pick if you're choosing between these two items on the menu.


3.0 star rating



3517 Kennedy Road
Toronto, ON M1V 4Y3


0 comments:

Post a Comment